08 Oct World Mental Health Day competition time – WIN a RAW master class worth £750!
Do you want your people to be calm, connected and productive?
Then this is the competition for you!
At RAW we are committed to enhancing resilience and wellbeing in the workplace. People who are resilient are happier and more productive, they experience less illness and they are better able to navigate the challenges that modern life so often presents.
To celebrate the importance of World Mental Health Day, we are offering one lucky person the chance to start their journey with RAW and win a complimentary RAW master class (worth £750) for their organisation.
Our clients often start with a master class and then, depending on the needs of their organisation, go on to offer their people full RAW workshops, RAW coaching, individual RAW action plans and/or mindful movement and breath work guidance. At RAW we are able to tailor our range of services to your organisation and can offer a free 1 hour consultation to discuss your specific needs.
So, how do you enter? That’s easy; just connect with us on LinkedIn and/or drop us an email letting us know you’d like to be in with the chance of winning*! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and good luck!
Kate and Rocky
*Terms and conditions:
- Closing date 1st November – winner announced 5th November 2019
- Prize to be redeemed before 31st January 2020, no cash alternative available
- Maximum of 12 delegates
- Winner to provide the venue (Sussex area only)
- Multiple entries from one organisation allowed
- Winner to be willing to engage in promotion
- GDPR – by entering you agree for RAW to keep your contact details so we can share info about RAW that may be of interest to you. If you’d rather we didn’t, please let us know on your email entry.