11 Mar We have joined Sussex Chamber of Commerce as an affilate member!
We are delighted to announce that we have recently signed up to become an affilate member of Sussex Chamber of Commerce. This means as HHBA members you get to attend meetings as an affiliate member and take advantage of many other benefits. This adds even more value to your HHBA membership!
Stephen Hillier MSDC Cabinet Member for Economic Growth said ‘I am really delighted about this as one of the challenges for our Economy team is maintaining links with our businesses when there are so many channels. So, well done to the HHBA and Sussex Chamber for arriving at this arrangement which is going to benefit everyone’
Some of the benefits include:
- Members can join events, webinars and training courses at Sussex Chamber.
- Members can access support services which are provided at hugely discounted rates: healthcare plans, AA roadside assistance and foreign exchange. https://www.sussexchamberofcommerce.co.uk/membership/chamber-support-service
- Access to key influential business surveys,including the Quarterly Economic Survey (QES) this is a leading indicator often picking up big changes in the economy long before other surveys or official statistics.
*Please note when booking events you must email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sussex Chamber on 01444 259259.
The Affilate Chambers Purely Networking event on 24th March.
Sussex Chamber of Commerce aims to affiliate with local Business Associations in order to:
- Develop strong partnerships,
- Foster better coordination among the business community,
- Build a stronger voice for business – gives Chambers and Business Associations more influence with decision makers, funding bodies and government,
- Develop a strong framework for both the delivery of services to support business growth and a platform for business engagement with stakeholders.
Check out their website https://www.sussexchamberofcommerce.co.uk/