09 Jul Vacancy at Tremletts Carpentry and Joinery
We are a small independent company specialising in the manufacture and fitting of bespoke furniture – Kitchens, wardrobes, internal fitments as well as timber windows, doors and conservatories.
Our workshop in located in Albourne and the work is a 50/50 split of bench joinery and onsite work.
We are currently looking for a Joiner
– At least 3 year’s experience in joinery/carpentry benchwork and sitework
– To competently use a wide variety woodworking machinery and hand tools.
– The ability to understand technical drawings.
– Experience fitting cabinetry.
– A good understanding of English.
– You will need good team skills but also be able to work independently as required.
– You will need to be physically fit as due to the nature of the job
– Excellent attention to detail
Drop us your CV or give us call.
Any questions feel free to call on 07581 537431.
Job Type: Full-time
Bench Joinery: 3+ years
Full UK Driving Licence
Job Types: Full-time