HHBA invites you to join fellow members for our first networking meeting of the year on Wednesday 20th January from 4pm. We are pleased to announce that our guest speaker will be Nisanka Wickramarachchi, who will present on How to Plan for Abundance in 2021. Also if you have a question about grants, our friend Kevin from MSDC will be joining us. https://www.midsussex.gov.uk/revsandbens/business-rates/grants-for-businesses/
- Hear from our chair Clare on the latest updates
- Listen to Nisanka who will share some valuable advise
- Introduce yourself and your business
- Use our breakout rooms to network
This is an opportunity for you to introduce yourself and your business and make new connections and meet members that you have not connected with before.
Using breakout rooms, we’ll divide into smaller groups to give you the opportunity to meet other likeminded members for more in depth conversations.
* Please book as a member or non member if you are a first time guest, membership is required to attend further events.
Bring along a friend and introduce them to the HHBA and help us grow the association.
The meeting will take place via Zoom. If you haven’t already, you will need to sign up to this resource.
Once you have booked your place via eventbrite, you will receive further details and an access code which will enable you to join zoom.
We will distribute the attendance list prior to the meeting .