14 Aug Mid Sussex Wellbeing at Mid Sussex District Council
Our Workplace Health service provides a resource for local businesses to support sustained lifestyle changes amongst their employees to prevent future ill health. The Wellbeing MOT’s are a great way to start, and are completely FREE. Staff can learn about their health within their 1-2-1 appointment which takes place on the business premises, so there is no time lost through traveling.
The Wellbeing MOT takes about 30 minutes and includes the following
- Weight and Body Mass Index
- Body fat % and Visceral fat % (Fat around the major organs)
- Bone mass and Muscle mass
- Biomedical age assessment
- A full print out of your personal results and measurements
- Discussion with a qualified advisor on your results and general healthcare
I’ve also included a couple of links for your information. The first is to the Mid Sussex Wellbeing Hub and the second to the Workplace health section.