Business Pulse stands for…”Transforming business to great effect, controlling business finances and helping formulate a strategy for business, which pays dividends, now and into the future”
“I bring fresh perspectives to organisations, hold senior management to account, and create opportunities for growth. I am particularly good at instigating change in culture and mindset in all board environments, big or small, leading to dramatic improvement in financial bottom line results”
Taking time out to create and action a strong, detailed strategy appears to be a key path to small business growth. For small business owners, good professional advice can offer the most effective way to devise - and maintain – such a strategy. The first step is recognising the importance of spending time working on - not in - your business.
• Cash/Capital raising through peer to peer funders
• Growing the revenue top line
• Being tough & ruthless on costs, where necessary
• Refining & redefining sales and marketing initiatives
• Identifying business inefficiencies & eradicating them
• Streamlining the business approach
• Preparing the owners to take more dividends out of the business whilst not putting the business at risk
• Preparing the stakeholders to ready their business for sale or earn out or Management Buy Out (MBO)
• Preparing owners for their final exit plan
Many small business owners say that not having the time to step back from the day to day running of their business to focus on longer-term strategy, is a barrier to growth. One of the best ways to create effective strategies – and, vitally, to ensure you take the necessary time out to do so - is to take professional advice.