The Cloud Consultancy provide a comprehensive, boutique IT service to Small and Medium sized businesses (SMB’s), sole traders and start-ups, provisioning and supporting their core IT business services.
The Cloud Consultancy is driven by Jamie Shaw. Jamie has worked in the world of IT for over 35 years in a variety of technology based roles at companies that include The London Stock Exchange, Canon Europe, Michael Page, Publimark Lowe & Partners Worldwide and Victoria Real (now part of Endemol). In 2004 he setup and operated Geeks-On-Wheels, exiting in 2012 to join Telefonica.
What do The Cloud Consultancy do?
- Office 365 – Provisioning, setups, migrations and on-going support
- Backups – Complete SaaS Protection for Office 365 environments
- Cyber Security – Privilege Management; Penetration testing; Anti-Virus; Native Phishing, Spear Phishing & Malware protected integrated solution for Office 365
- Online & Creative services – Design, build, secure, manage and host WordPress websites
- Interim IT Director – Cost effective, bespoke and personalised service for SMBs that cannot justify the cost of recruiting and retaining a full-time IT Director. Removes the burden of addressing IT from Managing Director and/or Financial Director remit
Employees are home based in Turners Hill, Crawley and Peterborough. We have an office by Totteridge Lane tube station in Whetstone, London.