At RAW we enhance workplace wellbeing and productivity by combining the value of resilience training, breath practice and mindful movement.
With RAW training and workshops we introduce practical ways to recognise stressors, in ourselves and others; to manage our responses to them; to stay focused and to improve our health and wellbeing on an ongoing basis.
We offer a range of engaging workshops to suit the needs of any organisation. These typically explore:
- What resilience and wellbeing (RAW) means and why it’s important
- The value of connecting body and mind
- Simple physical movements and techniques to promote this connection
- Individuals’ RAW strengths
- What stress is and what it does
- Breathing exercises for use in every-day life
RAW workshops focus on sharing information and tools that can be easily used both at work and beyond.