Birdseye Aerial Views will take to the sky to give you a new perspective, using drone technology, we can photograph & video your home or business from where usually only the birds can see.
In addition to lovely pictures of your house, garden or business, there are many practical applications for drone use, here are a few for you to consider;
- Roof inspections - Check the condition of your roof without the immediate requirement for scaffolding or a cherry picker
- Architects & Technologists - Record your project from start to finish, another great use is Mapping (see below)
- Surveyors - Nothing can replace your knowledge and experience, but what about drones to help you get to places that are too high, inaccessible, or dangerous
- Marketing - add aerial photographs and video to your current mix of shots from the ground
- Construction - Monitor your site with regular photographs, keep a check on progress and movement of supplies
There are many more, please have a look at our website www.birdseye-views.co.uk
Mapping is a (usually) undiscovered gem of a use for drones - By taking a large number (usually hundreds) of strategically positioned photographs of a site from above, we can then stitch them together to produce a large interactive photograph or Map. This map will allow you to take measurements of length, area, height, and incline, excellent for Construction/Architecture/Surveying/Landscaping/Roofing/Farming, and many more.