24 Sep Meet The Experts : Recovery & Growth Empowerment of organisations & their people
This session is aimed at HHBA members who already have a team, or who are considering hiring people.
Run in collaboration between RAW and The People Magic Company Ltd this session will explore, around 3 central themes, some of the people issues facing business post lockdown:
- Where are we now and what next?
- What do we need to know and what do we need to share, with who?
- What is wellbeing at work and who benefits?
If you have any particular questions, linked to these strategic themes, please submit them to Sue Llewellyn on email@example.com by Wednesday 30th September. Rhonda and Rocky will then tailor the session to areas of common interest.
At RAW (Resilience and Wellbeing) we enhance workplace wellbeing and productivity by:
- Providing people the skills to remain resilient, calm and focused in the modern working environment.
- Supporting organisations and their people to identify and manage stress.
- Sharing information and practical tools to help connect mind and body and enhance physical and mental wellbeing.
- Giving people the tools to thrive rather than just survive.
Rocky Datoo Co-founder of RAW www.ResilienceAndWellbeing.uk
The People Magic Company provide bespoke and flexible Human Resources and Business Consultancy to companies across the UK, with additional local support to SMEs across Sussex and the surrounding counties. Offering a choice of remote or face to face consultancy, they work as your partner to give you tailored advice, tools, and HR documentation to meet your needs. They add real value to your business with straightforward advice that puts you in control of your business decisions.
Rhonda Martin The People Magic Company Ltd www.peoplemagicltd.co.uk
Date: Wednesday 7th October
* Please book as a member or non member if you are a first time guest, membership is required to attend further events.
Bring along a friend and introduce them to the HHBA and help us grow the association.
The meeting will take place via Zoom. If you haven’t already, you will need to sign up to this resource.
Once you have booked your place via eventbrite, you will receive further details and an access code which will enable you to register on zoom.