27 May HR Business Partner
HHBA members Hive HR Solutions have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing outsourced HR Consultancy. Hive HR Solutions was founded in 2017 as a small company with big ambitions: to shake up the HR consultancy world by providing a personalised human resources support service.
Ditching the templates and ‘one size fits all’ approach, we set out from the outset to go that extra mile by offering bespoke human resources management solutions to companies that recognise the value HR can add to their company in terms of employee development, retention and engagement.
As an HR Business Partner, you will be supporting businesses that require outsourced HR support. This support can range from advice and guidance on all employee issues, leading hr projects, employee relation casework, implementing employment contracts, designing and delivery training, restructure and redundancy support, creating handbooks and providing tailored letters.
Due to the diversity of our client base and the support required, you will need to be able to move between operational support and lead on project work.
You will have a strong generalist background, and you will be an agile thinker with the ability to adapt and switch client focus when necessary.
- Minimum CIPD level 5 qualified and 5 years generalist hands-on hr experience
– Excellent attention to detail
- Good with people – great at building relationships
- Customer service – emphasis on delivering excellent customer service, often exceeding customers’ expectations
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft office and HR software experience
- Able to work autonomously without direct supervision
– Must hold a UK driving licence and have your own car
6-month fixed term contract
Up to £35k per annum pro rata
To apply please visit www.hivehrsolutions.co.uk/careers