The MSDC Revenues Team wants to help your business by giving you grants you are entitled to. They are extremely helpful, understanding and knowledgeable about what you could be entitled to, and will do everything in their capacity to help you. All you need to do is get in touch.
- The grant scheme is complicated – you don’t need to understand it, the council do. If at any time you get stuck, don’t understand or are not sure, then contact the Revenues Team on firstname.lastname@example.org They are more than happy to advise you.
- If you work from home and don’t pay business rates you may still be eligible. Why not find out?
- If you’ve received Government grants (including business grants) previously, you may also still be eligible. Why not find out?
- You could be entitled to more than one grant.
- There are a number of grants that have run during different time periods. Many of them remain open to applications.
- If you have been forced to close by the Government (either through a national lockdown or with the Tier restrictions), but still offering some kind of service e.g. take away, click and collect, you may still be eligible.
Email email@example.com to find out what grant your business could be entitled to.
Please apply at https://midsussex.grantapproval.co.uk/
The Discretionary Grant Scheme and applications are extended until 15th February