16 Apr HHBA Introducing monthly membership payments
Haywards Heath Business Association
Our goal is to put local business at the heart of the Mid Sussex community by facilitating connections and friendships to foster a vibrant, diverse and resilient local economy.
The HHBA fully appreciate that these are unprecedented times for all our members. As a local members’ association we believe that with the spirit of our vision statement in mind that we are very well placed to offer our members advice, support and of course ongoing social “contact” with one another. Never has there been a time when our community has needed these friendships more.
We have already started adapting to the changing environment. For example, although we are temperately unable to hold face to face networking events, we are holding our ‘Meet the Experts’ sessions via the online platform Zoom on topics that are currently important to our membership and we plan to hold a virtual networking meeting in May. We invite our members to make suggestions on topics you would like to be covered in any future sessions and if you have a topic in mind that you could present in an online workshop please do let us know.
You are reminded to Maximise your Membership https://hhba.co.uk/membership/maximise-your-membership/
Some of the useful benefits of being an HHBA Member include:
• Showcasing your business through our online directory and website
• Highlighting your business and news through our weekly newsletter which is distributed to over 500 local business people
• Develop relationships and grow your network at our online meetings
• Spotlight the brilliant products and services your business can provide to other HHBA members on our member offer page and receive exclusive member to member discounts
• Broaden your expertise and knowledge by joining our free online ‘Meet the Expert’ sessions covering issues such as HR, Legal, IT, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Growth.
• Continuing to work closely with our Councils and MP on local matters
As you can see there are many threads to our membership other than physical networking meetings. Access to our exclusive online directory is in included with your membership, this is your chance to tell our visitors about your business and let them know how to get in touch whilst also improving your company’s own search engine rankings. As a valued member of HHBA you have the opportunity to showcase your business on our news blog on the website and in the weekly newsletters that are emailed to over 500 local business people and shared on social media. The members’ offers space on our website is again a fantastic way to spotlight the brilliant services your business can provide to other members as well as take advantage of the offers and discounts already posted here.
If you wish to pay monthly by standing order then please complete the standing order mandate.
The rates are:
Nano business (Less than 5 employees) £120 or £10 per month/ Micro business (5 to 20 employees) £180 or £15 per month / Small business (21 to 50 employees) £240 or £20 per month / Medium business (Greater than 50 employees) £360 or £30 per month
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your support.