11 Dec Free training for independent retailers in Mid Sussex, 2019 dates now released
- Need some practical down to earth training that will help you increase profits and compete more effectively with the chains?
- Want some tailored advice on boosting sales that is free to implement?
Ensure New Year profitability by joining the Mid Sussex retail training programme:
- Especially designed for independent retailers
- Delivered by retail experts
- Funded by Mid Sussex District Council.
There is a series of five sessions running in 2019, all are from 9am to 12.30pm.
Buying, Range and Product Management. Tuesday 8th January, East Grinstead
Visual Merchandising and Better Presentation, Tuesday 22nd January, Hurstpierpoint
Retail Marketing, Price, Promotions, Advertising, Tuesday 5th February, Burgess Hill
Sales and Customer Service, Tuesday 26th January, Cuckfield
Inventory and Stock Management, Monday 11th March, East Grinstead
Places are limited so register now. You can sign up for all five workshops or just the ones you feel are most relevant.
In addition, free tutoring and mentoring sessions with experienced retail consultants at Martec International are available to qualifying retailers – your chance to get help tailored to your needs and business.
If you have any questions or comments do please get in touch.
Tel: +44 (0) 1823 333469
Cell: +44 (0) 7765 257213