Meet the Experts Breakfast Meeting- How much money do you need for the rest of your life?
Safeguarding your family’s future. HHBA invite you to join us for our breakfast meeting on 26th September at Lindfield Golf Club. We are pleased to announce that our
Safeguarding your family’s future. HHBA invite you to join us for our breakfast meeting on 26th September at Lindfield Golf Club.
We are pleased to announce that our first guest speaker will be James Mallinson from Servo Private Wealth who will present on ‘How much money do you need for the rest of your life?
With our second guest speaker Mark Newey from Wills In Plain English on the importance of preparing Lasting Powers of Attorneys and Wills to look after yourself and your loved ones in the event of losing your mental capacity and finally shuffling of this mortal coil, death ladies and gentlemen.
Research shows the majority of people have no idea how much money they really need for the rest of their life. They may have income, assets, and investments but no idea what it all means, or what sort of financial future awaits. Many business owners come to us with a common set of questions they want answers to. Here are a few examples:
- How much do I need to earn, save, invest, or sell my business for in order to ensure I NEVER run out of money?
- How much can I afford to spend in retirement, even if I need to go into care, whilst NEVER running out of money?
- When can I stop doing what I no longer enjoy and start doing the things I love?
- What do I need to do to ensure my family has complete peace of mind, WHATEVER happens?
- What rate of investment return do I need to get in order to sustain my lifestyle, both now and into the future?
- What happens if markets fall? How much could my investments fall by before I have to change my lifestyle or would potentially run out of money?
How much can I afford to give away to future generations, but still afford to live the life I want to now, without EVER running out of money, or end up paying too much inheritance tax in the future?
So, if you feel like this, you’ re not alone! What we all need to know is how much is ‘ENOUGH?’ Having an insight into how much you actually need can be enlightening. It can put you in control. Knowing how much is enough will give you the freedom to live your life smarter. James presentation will give you an insight into how we help show clients ways to find the answers to these questions and determine ‘ how much is ENOUGH’ … for YOU.
Your ticket price includes:
- A full English breakfast including tea, coffee and juice
- Guest Speakers – expert insight from our members
We will distribute the attendance list prior to the meeting.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to introduce yourself, your business and make new connections. Meet new members that you may not have seen before as well as see some familiar faces.
Venue: Lindfield Golf Club, East Mascalls Lane, Lindfield, Haywards Heath,RH16 2QN.
Admission: £15 for members and £30 non members
*Numbers for this event are limited and registering is essential. Tickets are non refundable within 7days.
(Tuesday) 8:00 am - 9:30 am