Get in Touch with the Haywards Heath Business Association.
Haywards Heath Business Association
c/o 4 Heath Square
West Sussex RH16 1BL
HHBA invites you to join fellow members for our networking meeting on Wednesday 14th
HHBA invites you to join fellow members for our networking meeting on Wednesday 14th April from 5pm.
We are pleased to announce that our guest speaker will be James Mallinson from Servo Private Wealth who will present on ‘How much money do you need for the rest of your life?
Research shows the majority of people have no idea how much money they really need for the rest of their life. They may have income, assets, and investments but no idea what it all means, or what sort of financial future awaits.
Many business owners come to us with a common set of questions they want answers to. Here are a few examples:
• How much do I need to earn, save, invest, or sell my business for in order to ensure I NEVER run out of money?
• How much can I afford to spend in retirement, even if I need to go into care, whilst NEVER running out of money?
• When can I stop doing what I no longer enjoy and start doing the things I love?
• What do I need to do to ensure my family has complete peace of mind, WHATEVER happens?
• What rate of investment return do I need to get in order to sustain my lifestyle, both now and into the future?
• What happens if markets fall? How much could my investments fall by before I have to change my lifestyle or would potentially run out of money?
• How much can I afford to give away to future generations, but still afford to live the life I want to now, without EVER running out of money, or end up paying too much inheritance tax in the future?
So, if you feel like this, you’ re not alone! What we all need to know is how much is ‘ENOUGH?’ Having an insight into how much you actually need can be enlightening. It can put you in control. Knowing how much is enough will give you the freedom to live your life smarter.
This presentation will give you an insight into how we help show clients ways to find the answers to these questions and determine ‘ how much is ENOUGH’ … for YOU.
This is an opportunity for you to introduce yourself and your business and make new connections and meet members that you have not connected with before.
Using breakout rooms, we’ll divide into smaller groups to give you the opportunity to meet other likeminded members for more in depth conversations.
Date: Wednesday 14th April
* Please book as a member or non member if you are a first time guest, membership is required to attend further events.
Bring along a friend and introduce them to the HHBA and help us grow the association.
The meeting will take place via Zoom. If you haven’t already, you will need to sign up to this resource.
Once you have booked your place via eventbrite, you will receive further details and an access code which will enable you to join zoom.
We will distribute the attendance list prior to the meeting .
(Wednesday) 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We are delighted to invite you to join this free online webinar, brought to you through
We are delighted to invite you to join this free online webinar, brought to you through the collaboration of Burgess Hill Business Parks Association, East Grinstead Business Association, Gatwick Diamond Business, Haywards Heath Business Association and Manor Royal Business Improvement District.
“The Power of Community” – Building your Business Connections.
Date: Tuesday 20th April 2021
The challenge and opportunity: during the challenges of the past ten months, we have been impressed by excellent examples of collaboration and community spirit. These examples highlight that there has never been a more important time to reach out and support our friends, neighbours, and colleagues, both in our personal and business communities.
Collaborating to compete: working together improves creativity, innovation and efficiency, and offer the chance to build on existing relationships and develop new ones. Just imagine if Mr Rolls had not met Mr Royce!
Join these 5 excellent local business support organisations to hear some real-life examples of collaboration and community from within their valuable networks.
Following a short presentation by each of the organisation leads, you will be invited into smaller groups to network and build your business connections.
Jeff Alexander, Chief Executive, Gatwick Diamond Business
Martyn Carr, Chief Executive, Burgess Hill Business Parks Association
Lee Farren, CEO, East Grinstead Business Association
Clare Jones, Chair, Haywards Heath Business Association
Steve Sawyer, Executive Director, Manor Royal Busines Improvement District
Spaces can be reserved via Eventbrite by following the link below:
Eventbrite Book Here
(Tuesday) 9:30 am - 10:45 am