HHBA member ABCOM received the accolade of “highly commended” in the recent Mid-Sussex Applauds event in the category “Business in the Community” for their positive contribution to benefit and enhance community life.
Yann Davies, MD of ABCOM said “it is fantastic to receive this sort of recognition and many thanks to the Mid Sussex Voluntary Action (MVSA) for nominating us.
“ABCOM have been actively involved with many charities across Sussex for over 20 years.
“We’ve helped many charities to discounts for software and hardware because of the work they do. We also provided refurbished, affordable hardware, and assisted them to acquire affordable IT systems and gain access to new technologies.”
Some examples of the charities ABCOM have worked with are:
• Martlets Hospice (Assistance with interim help desk)
• The Disability Trust (Installation of wireless networks)
• Burgess Hill Lions (involved with donations)
• Burgess Hill Radio (Donating Servers for the station)
• Homestart Horsham (Donation of PCs)
• The Extra Time Project (aimed at Key Stage 3 students)
Always happy to offer advice and signposting, Yann believes local charities deserve commercial services like any other business.
If your charity, or business, needs help from an IT point of view please get in contact with Yann & the team whose key services include:
• Microsoft 365 Management and Administration.
• IT Support for businesses
• Remote access and work-from-home support
• Broadband & telephony services (VOIP – ‘Internet phones’)
• Recycling of surplus or redundant IT equipment, with secure data erasure
• Cybersecurity and compliance
Read the full article here >> https://www.midsussex.gov.uk/leisure-sport/mid-sussex-applauds/