06 Jan Blogs, Factsheets, Guides & Social Media Posts
Blogs, Factsheet, Guides & Social Media Posts
Throughout 2020 The Bureau published a lot of information on its Website. There were 40 blog posts, 20 new Factsheets, 51 Guides, Reports & White Papers published, along with 54 Tweets, 54 Linked In and 34 Instagram posts.
Judging from our Google Stats these pages have been popular.
The subjects discussed not surprisingly were almost all focussed on the impact that coronavirus is having on our daily lives and work routines. They include:
- Website design trends
- Web security
- How to increase your social media followers
- Cyber and data security awareness
- Home working and its security
- New trends in client engagement during coronavirus lockdowns
- The growing importance of social media engagement during the current crisis
- Video promotion techniques
- Building a deeper online presence for your business
- Management attitudes to new work routines post coronavirus
These will continue in the new year with more blogs, factsheets, guides, and social media postings for you to read and we may add extra pages for this sort of material.
These are the current page links to our blogs, factsheets, guides, and social media platforms shown here below:
Contact us for advice and information
Phone: 01342 301325