20 Jul Bennett Oakley Solicitors – Who are we?
Bennett Oakley Solicitors was founded in 1957 and have grown into an established local practice, we have offices in Burgess Hill, Brighton, Hassocks and London. Our dedicated lawyers can offer you over 200 years’ combined experience in both private client and commercial law matters.
We strive to provide our clients with a unique blend of high street friendliness and corporate professionalism. Our highly experienced team will provide your family and/or business with sound, practical legal advice which will equip you to make the best decisions regarding your matter. We treat every client as an individual and ensure that the solutions we offer address your particular situation and needs.
What we do
- Residential Conveyancing – Sale and Purchase, Shared Ownership, Re-mortgages, Transfer of Equity, New Build (Help to Buy), Lease Extensions, Buy to Let, Independent Advice.
- Private Client – Wills, Probate, Trusts, Inheritance and Tax Planning, Powers of Attorney, Residential & Elderly Care.
- Commercial – Leases, Option Agreements, Refinancing, Buying and Selling a property-based business, Property Development, Problems during Tenancy.
- Company and Commercial Law – Business Debt Collection, Buying & Selling Businesses, Dispute Resolution, Shareholder & Partnership Agreements, Terms & Conditions, Disputes over Property, Possession Proceedings.
- Employment Law – Employment Contracts, Settlement Agreements, Unfair Dismissals, Redundancy.
- Agricultural and Rural Property Law – Woodlands, Farms, Rural Business and Property, Rural Tenancies, Wayleave Agreements, Development and Option Agreements.
Aspects of our practice that set us apart from other law firms include:
Almost all our services are provided on a fixed fee basis. There are no hidden costs, you will know the exact fee before we proceed with your matter. This gives you the ability to budget and manage your cash-flow effectively.
All of our staff are highly experienced in their particular areas of practice, giving you the confidence that the advice you receive is backed up by many years’ experience and knowledge.
Your lawyer will keep you up to date on all aspects regarding your matter and ensure that you fully understand everything pertaining to your situation by advising on complex matters in plain, simple language.
We provide all our clients with a direct line and email address for the lawyer dealing with their matter so they are able to get in touch with them if they need to.
We would welcome the chance to talk about your personal needs and professional ambitions. Our approachable, friendly team look forward to working with you and developing a long-term relationship with your family and/or business. To contact us please call 01444 235 232 or email email@example.com